Defensive Shooting Fundamentals will guide you through the steps you'll need to take to go from just sending rounds downrange to actually training in specific, tested methods of armed self-defense.
From stance to grip to physical shooting technique, Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 will help you hone your basic shooting skills. Level 2 builds on the skills from level 1 incorporating movement, multiple targets, using cover, and training for real life scenarios.
You'll get your body working with your gun instead of against it, you'll learn which intuitive skills work best with what your body will naturally do while under stress in a defensive situation, and you'll learn to apply this information simply and effectively - regardless of your skill level.
Prerequisite to take the class : None
You Will Learn The Following:
· Working well with what the body does naturally
· Balance of speed & precision
· The most likely distance
· Stance & movement
· High compressed ready position
· Presentation from the ready position
· Presentation from the holster
· One-handed shooting (strong and weak hand)
· Diagnosing your misses
· Plausibility principle
· Fighting as an athletic endeavor
· Integrating your body's natural reaction into your training & response plan
· Moving while armed and use of cover
· Non-diagnostic linear malfunction response
Cost $150.00 ( 8 hours )
Course Fee Includes: Range fees, targets; Certificate of Course Completion.